EICA Construction & Installation
Selex’s in-house and freelance project implementation teams for EICA are made up of highly experienced project managers (Including accountants & cost managers), HSE officers, QC officers, and discipline engineers, multidiscipline engineers, commissioning experts, specialist technicians and multi-skilled technicians. This forms the backbone of our construction and installation successes. Fabrication quality (Weld type & grade and painting for EICA structures aligns with plant structural requirements for secondary structures).
We cover associated scopes like:
- Civil construction of equipment bases & shelters
- Civil construction of cable ducts & trenches
- Fabrication of equipment supports & cable trays
- Building of power & control panels
- Laying & termination of cables
- Erection and emplacement of equipment (Generator + components, transformers, RMUs, panels, prefab skids etc.)
- Installation of instruments & lighter-weight equipment (Meters, JBs, switches, displays, sensors, transmitters, gauges etc.)
What You’ll Benefit
Have a new project?
Get in touch today!
let us help you achieve your goal and build your project.